Method 1: Print the page.
- Get your favourite ring (preferably a simple ring) that you are used to wearing on the finger for which you want the size.
- Print this sheet at actual size or choose the 100% scale option.
Before printing this page, make sure that the indicator below measures 3 cm on each side.
- Place the ring on the different circles below. The black circle must be completely visible on the inside of your ring without you being able to see the outside part.
Method 2: Measure your finger circumference
For this method, we advise you to measure your finger at the end of the day, it will tend to be more swollen. If you are between two sizes, choose the larger of the two.
Remember that your two hands are not completely identical. For example, if you choose to measure your ring finger with your right hand, it is possible that the size of your ring finger does not correspond perfectly to the size of your left hand.
Materials required :
- Paper strip or ribbon
The steps:1. On your strip of paper or tape, put a line for the starting point.
2. Wrap the paper strip or the ribbon around your finger (Caution: Do not tighten too tightly, you have to think about the joint of the finger through which the ring will pass).
3. Mark another line, where your measuring tool overlaps itself.
4. Measure the distance between the two lines.
5. 5. Refer to the equivalency table below to find out your finger size.
There you have it, you have all the information you need to dress your finger with a nice ring! :-)
Short: 40 cm
Medium: 50 cm
Short necklace: 60 cm
Long necklace : 70 or 80 cm